If you find yourself sitting at home this St. Patrick’s Day, wondering “What should I do today?” Then here is the list for you. We’ve got a complete breakdown of how you should spend your day, what you should eat, and what clothes to dress in.
- Shave your hair into the shape of a clover and color it green.
- Speak only in Gaelic. If you don’t speak Gaelic just make Irish sounding words very loudly.
- Find a fiddle player and pay him to follow you around as you dance a little jig FOR THE ENTIRE DAY.
- Dress entirely in Green: We’ve got the St. Patrick’s t-shirts, hats and ties, you’re on your own for pants.
- Green Jello wrestling…
- Dress up like a leprechaun, but more like the one from “Leprechaun in the ‘Hood.”
- Play the bagpipes for Blue Oyster Cult (I got a fever and the only cure is more bagpipes!)
- See how many St. Patrick’s Day Steins you can drink of Green Beer.
- Go to a Dropkick Murphys Concert with this shirt, Go to a Flogging Molly concert with this shirt.
- Get a box of Lucky Charms and only eat the marshmallows (er “marbits” according to General Mills)!
Well, that is about all you’ll need to make St. Paddy’s ’07 the best ever. But, if you have some suggestions of your own, post them in the comments so others can benefit from your lucky experiences.