I am very excited and happy to share with all of you that forums are now live on Zazzle! It’s very important to us that we enable conversations of all types among users on the site. With the forums, you can ask and answer questions about a variety of topics while also learning more about Zazzle with other members of the community. We’ve believed in the importance of discussion on Zazzle for some time and features like gallery walls, products walls, contact contributor links, forward to a friend, etc. have all filled an important role. With the introduction of forums, there is now one more place on Zazzle to get feedback for your ideas, learn best practices/lessons from your fellow contributors and also promote your creations.
There are eight main categories in the forum and over 700 posts have already been made! We’ll be adding new categories over time to the forums so don’t forget to send us your suggestions or better yet, leave them as a post in the forum!
- Zazzle News – Announcements from the Zazzle team
- Feedback and Suggestions – tell us how we can make Zazzle better
- Create Products – Share tips and ask questions about designing and creating products
- Build your gallery – Tips and advice on creating and customizing your gallery
- Promote your stuff – Announce your gallery and products
- Show & Tell – Ideas to drive more traffic to your products and gallery
- Misc. – if it doesn’t fit in another forum, it belongs here
- Zazzle Sneak Peek – The latest and greatest Zazzle sneak peeks and beta software!
Before you participate, please be sure to read through the DOs and DON’Ts of the Zazzle Forum. Also, don’t forget to visit the Help Portal for answers to your questions and if any issues arise with regards to your order, please contact our Customer Support Team.