Note: This contest is now over.
We’re smack-dab in the middle of summer and there’s no better time to sit back, relax, and share a few laughs. That’s why we’re kickin it with a few contests themed on humor. Here’s our first…
The submission deadline is 11:59 PM (PST) on Sunday, August 12, 2007.
Forget what mom said, it’s time to play with your food! We want your funny designs of talking food! It can be bread, fruit, vegetables or any other type of delectable edible that has an inclination for conversation. For example, have a slice of pizza discussing modern politics or an orange talking about the state of pears. And if you have the winning design we’ll give you 1,000 clams (well not really clams, but dollars, which are easier to carry) for your grocery bag. So eat yourself into a creative food comma to get that extra inspiration and create a design that rocks. Get started now cause this contest is expiring faster than week-old milk.
1. Grand Prize Winner (1 winner)
- $1,000.00 USD – COLD HARD CASH
2. Honorable Mention (10 winners)
- Get your contest entry on us! ($25.00 credit toward your next purchase on Zazzle)
How To Enter:
Submission deadline is 11:59 PM (PST) on Sunday, August 12, 2007.
- Create your design and place it on a product (can be any product type … t-shirts, mugs, posters, stamps, you decide!). Make your product.
- Publish your product to the Zazzle marketplace with the tag “TalkingFoodContest2007” (find out how to tag your product). If you have already published your design prior to the start of this contest, simply tag it “TalkingFoodContest2007″ to submit it.
- You’re almost done! To give yourself added publicity, don’t forget to leave a comment below with a link to the product page of your entry.
IMPORTANT: You may only enter one design (on one product) to the contest. You may NOT enter the same design on multiple products and you may NOT enter multiple designs. If you do, only your first entry will be eligible to win. View the contest rules.