Note: This contest is now over. Winners will be announced after Labor Day.
Hot on the heels of the Talking Food Contest, this contest will be the second of our series themed on humor. Get ready cause this one might get a little rowdy…
The submission deadline is 11:59 PM (PST) on Sunday, September 2, 2007.
Spirit? SPIRIT!? Yeah we’ve got spirit how ‘bout you!? It’s time to show your spirit and creative skillz by making your very own fictitious mascot in Zazzle’s new Fake Mascot Contest. That’s right folks, take all your high energy, cheering, and chants to design a mascot that is sure to make everyone laugh, rock, or just get out of their seats and cheer. So get started now cause it’s the fourth quarter and you’re down by 6…
HUT! HUT! You know what to do. You don’t? That’s cool, just checkout some of these quirky and fun examples. They are sure to get those spirited, creative juices flowing.
1. Grand Prize Winner (1 winner)
- $1,000.00 USD – COLD HARD CASH
2. Honorable Mention (10 winners)
- Get your contest entry on us! ($25.00 credit toward your next purchase on Zazzle)
How To Enter:
Submission deadline is 11:59 PM (PST) on Sunday, September 2, 2007.
- Create your design and place it on a product (can be any product type … t-shirts, mugs, posters, stamps, you decide!). Make your product.
- Publish your product to the Zazzle marketplace with the tag “FakeMascotContest2007” (find out how to tag your product). If you have already published your design prior to the start of this contest, simply tag it “FakeMascotContest2007″ to submit it.
- You’re almost done! To give yourself added publicity, don’t forget to leave a comment below with a link to the product page of your entry.
IMPORTANT: You may only enter one design (on one product) to the contest. You may NOT enter the same design on multiple products and you may NOT enter multiple designs. If you do, only your first entry will be eligible to win. View the contest rules.