With all of the great forum threads on ideas to promote your stuff, we’ve decided to create a list of suggestions that combines many of those ideas as well as some of our own. Every time we pull an idea from the forums below, you will see “…forum” for a clickable link to the discussion.
How you can earn money…
- Publish products and earn a 10% royalty for every sale
- Open an associate account and earn an additional 7% commission on purchases linked to Zazzle through your website, blog, MySpace, Squidoo, etc.
- That’s a total of 17% for promoting your product!
- Find out more or open an account!
- Build awareness for your gallery by interacting with other Zazzlers! Contribute to the community and it will give back to you
- Join Fan Clubs and encourage others to join yours. Learn more
- Participate and help other users in the Zazzle Forums to develop a presence in the Zazzle community
- Enter Zazzle’s Contests and post your entry on the Contest Page for increased visibility. Plus, win some cool prizes!
Off of Zazzle on other websites…
- Use Zazzle Tools to Link your site to Zazzle
- Create a Flash Panel. Customize your Flash Panel…forum
- Use the Create a Product API to create unique products from your website.
- Ask your friends and family to promote your products, cross link with your affiliates!
- Create an E-newsletter for you to periodically update recipients on your newest products…forum
- Search for and add your gallery to ranked sites…forum
- Create a banner to represent yourself…forum
- List of sites to showcase and share your Zazzle Gallery
- Myspace - Create your own profile and link it to your site using Zazzle tools, make sure to join the Zazzle Contest Myspace Group
- Create a Squidoo lens for your gallery or use Squidoo to help other Zazzlers!…forum
- Facebook - Make sure to join the Zazzle Global Group and Zazzle Contest Group on Facebook
- Or start your own free blog on sites such as WordPress, Freeweb, Blogger…forum
- Place links to your gallery on your email signature, business card, postcards etc…forum
- Develop a paper catalog for your products to distribute to technophobes…forum
- Donate to charity…forum
- Advertise in unique place like this. Be creative! …forum
If you have questions, comments or more suggestions, we encourage you to join the ongoing discussion in the promote section of the forum. Check out the thread on “Ideas to promote your stuff”.