Hey everyone! We hope you’ve been enjoying our last two funny contests. Get ready for this one because the competition will get dangerous. Good luck!
Translated to Pirate Speak:
ARRRGH! Ahoy thar me hearties. We hopes ye bin enjoyin’ arr past two hoho contests. If ye dare enter this contest, be prepaaarred ‘t sail the high seas ‘cause no landlubber, scurvy dog, or scalawag shall plunder arr booty. May the winds be at yar backs.
The submission deadline is 11:59 PM (PST) on Sunday, September 16, 2007.
Avast ye! As you may know, this contest takes place in celebration of Talk Like A Pirate Day on September 19th, 2007. Yarrr! We encourage any pirate-related entries – pirate-speak is not a requirement. So man the ships, set sail and start designing! Thar’s a storm a brewin! Only a proud few will brave the weather to find the buried chest of 1,000 coins and 10 other treasures! (a.k.a. the grand prize of $1,000 cash and ten additional prizes, see below for details) So down your whiskey and practice your seaman’s swagger to boot. Let the most fearsome pirate win!
1. Grand Prize Winner (1 winner)
- $1,000.00 USD – COLD HARD CASH
2. Honorable Mention (10 winners)
- Get your contest entry on us! ($25.00 credit toward your next purchase on Zazzle)
How To Enter:
Submission deadline is 11:59 PM (PST) on Sunday, September 16, 2007.
- Create your design and place it on a product (can be any product type … t-shirts, mugs, posters, stamps, you decide!). Make your product.
- Publish your product to the Zazzle marketplace with the tag “PirateContest2007” (find out how to tag your product). If you have already published your design prior to the start of this contest, simply tag it “PirateContest2007″ to submit it.
- You’re almost done! To give yourself added publicity, don’t forget to leave a comment below with a link to the product page of your entry.
IMPORTANT: You may only enter one design (on one product) to the contest. You may NOT enter the same design on multiple products and you may NOT enter multiple designs. If you do, only your first entry will be eligible to win. View the contest rules.