The judges have spoken and the results are in! Today, I have the pleasure of announcing the winners of the Pimp Our Logo contest! Congrats to DustinFoust for his design ZazzleFinal02 t-shirt! Also congrats to all the winners and entrants, everyone at Zazzle was truly impressed by the creativity and off-the-wall thinking that you guys used to create your entries! See below for the full list of winners and a little blurb by each of the judges.
Grand Prize: DustinFoust – ZazzleFinal02 t-shirt
- Von Says: It was a tough choice between this one and number two. They are distinctly different in their approach but what pushed this one over the top for me is the underlining concept. The art is well done and executed with precision but the strength of the concept and how it integrates the Zazzle logo achieved what I thought was a unique and clever solution that embodied the purpose of this contest far more effectively then the others.
- Sonya Says: Fun design with sparkle and pizzazz, a nice composition with dynamic flow.
Second Prize: Jfarrell12 – Where creativity Shines Through!
- Von Says: Beautiful collage, colors and depth. The only thing missing is concept.
- Sonya Says: A positive and neo-modernistic design. A flowing design bringing depth and futuristic elements.
Third Prize: BeckCalli – Realms of Subconscious 4 Logo Contest
- Von Says: Interesting concept and decent illustration job. I don’t think the secondary type was needed though.
- Sonya Says: This design struck me as very energetic and had a lot of depth. Very eye catching and dynamic. The tagline “Bringing Creative Imaginations into Reality” is what I believe to be the Zazzle way of thinking for producing artists, artwork and illustrations into the product market.