Zazzle is a community marketplace and we care a great deal about making out contributors successful. Some features we currently offer for contributors include …
- Powerful design tools to make it easier for you to create products and publish them to the world
- Galleries so you can showcase the products you’ve created and boost your sales
- Name your royalty level so you can earn more $$ when your products are sold
However, creating products on Zazzle is only the first step to becoming a great seller. Being active in the promotion and marketing of your products is equally important and we’re working hard to provide you with the tools you need to spread the word wherever you are on the web. The launch of our Merch Booth for MySpace last week was an example of this and we’re thrilled to announce the launch of the Merch Store application for Facebook.
The Merch Store app lets you easily post your products onto Facebook to share them with your friends. In addition, you can easily spotlight other designers and showcase products from other Zazzle artists. Your friends can show their support by adding the app and showing your products on their profile. Whenever your products are purchased, you receive the normal royalty. In addition, you can enter your Zazzle username and password on the setting page in the app and receive a referral payment on any sales you generate if you are a part of the Zazzle Associates Program.
How to add the Merch Store on Facebook:
- Head over to Facebook and click the”Add to Profile” button in the upper right corner of the Merch Store app page.
- Once the application is installed, you will be on the app “settings” page. At the bottom of the page is the list of Zazzle artists whose products you’re displaying on your profile. Enter your Zazzle username to have your products display. You can add or remove Zazzle artists at any time.
- Enter your Zazzle username and password to receive your associate referral. That’s it! (Learn about the Associates Program)
You can view an example installation of the Merch Store App on the Zazzle profile page we recently created on Facebook.
Promoting yourself on Facebook
- Share your products and store with friends in two-clicks from the “Make Money” tab in the application. When they add the application, your products will be displayed to their friends and they will have your merch store listed in their favorites! (Maximum of 20 invites to friends per day)
- Create a “posted” item for your friends to see. From the “Your Store” tab in the application, click the “Share” button (screenshot to the right) and type a fun comment like “Check out the Merch Store I made” or “I created these products! or “Here are some of my favorite artists” and click the “Post” button.
- Encourage your friends to join Facebook and install the application. The more visibility for the products you’ve created, the better!
P.S. Zazzle now has a profile on Facebook. Show your support by becoming a fan and we’ll send you updates on new features.