The Zazzle team has been hard at work improving Zazzle.com to make your selling experience more effective and enjoyable! Check out below for some of the great updates we’ve just launched!
- Larger product views
We’ve increased the size of gallery product views by 15%! Your customers will love the new larger product views that really show off the quality of your products.
- Smaller right-hand navigation
There’s a new right-hand navigation menu that is a bit smaller to support the enhanced product views and make better use of the gallery space.
Tool Tip: When creating categories in your gallery, keep your titles around 20 characters to prevent text breaks.
- Management tools now in MyZazzle
Conveniently access all of your gallery management and promotional tools in MyZazzle! You can now edit your account, orders, earnings, gallery and more all from one place. Check out the exciting gallery features now available in MyZazzle.
- Basic Information: Update your gallery title, description, gallery tags, and gallery access (see Private galleries below)
- Appearance: Choose a template gallery layout or create a personal look with custom color and imagery. Also, you can now change the height of your gallery header image from the standard 200px height to the new slimmer 100px height.
- Content: Showcase which pages and what content your customers see in your gallery.
Tool Tip: If you have two browser windows open, one on MyZazzle and one on your gallery you can make changes in MyZazzle and then refresh the gallery window to see your gallery changes take effect in real time!
- Private galleries
The new private gallery option makes your gallery invisible to the general public. When this feature is selected, only you will be able to see your Zazzle gallery. So, you’ll be free to create products, customize your look and feel, and build up buzz around the launch date of your Zazzle gallery without anyone seeing your gallery before you want them to. Uncheck this feature at any time to “open” your Zazzle gallery to the world.
Head over to your Zazzle gallery to start using your new and improved gallery!