One of the perks of working late night at Zazzle is the dinner service. For those Zazzle Team members that toil into the wee hours of the night, they have the option of ordering dinner from some of the local restaurants thanks to a lovely little service called Restaurants on the Run. Being an internet company, when the food arrives, employees announce it via email – hilarity ensues. We just had to share some of the more creative “food is here” emails that have been sent over the years.
- food is here (eom)
- (> (> (> Pizza! <) <) <)
- Every time I come around the city…Jing! Jing! (the restaurant is called Jing Jing)
- EFW = Eat From Work (a.k.a. The food is here)
- ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨
- If you ordered food…Max will sing opera for you now. (the restaurant is called Max’s Opera Cafe)
- Food anyone???
- .ereh si doof ehT (read in mirror)
- das Essen ist hier
- Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi are here. And no, it’s not a Lamonica family reunion. (the restaurant is called Frankie, Johnnie & Luigis)
- Karns is not here, but the food is.
- IF EXISTS(SELECT * FROM tb_Dinners WITH (NOLOCK)) PRINT ‘Dinner is here’
- 这里的食物 (The food is here)
- Food.Location == ZazzlePlace.Kitchen
- CFG FILECH4NGE: r77777 – z.1/dinner.zazzle.com/branches/z.1.000.0051/config
What’s your family’s creative way to call everyone to the dinner table?