Last week saw the launch of a few cool new features for sellers, as well as the return of the Featured Products category for your stores! Let’s walk through all the new goodness…
My Products Actions Menu
First, we consolidated a bunch of product actions under one simple actions dropdown in your My Products section. This was done to visually clean up the page and organize all the actions that could be performed on a product in one convenient menu.
This menu allows you to:
- Edit (open full edit dialog)
- Set store category (quick way to change what category this product belongs to)
- Add to Featured Products (see below!)
- Send to front (for sorting)
- Send to back (for sorting)
- Delete (remove this product)
Thanks to great Seller feedback, Featured Products are back and better than ever! Now you can add as many products as you want to the Featured Products category, sort them however you want, and display them on your store homepage!
New Store Homepage Options
You can now show the following on your store homepage:
- Products (display products with your default sort)
- Featured Products (displays the special Featured Products category)
- Products from a specific category (displays products from any category in your store that you choose)
- No products (don’t display any products)
For more detailed information on how to set this all up, see How to Configure What Shows in Your Store
New Category Displays
There are now five different ways to display your product categories in your store:
- Full grid (shows all icons in a grid)
- Full grid with category names (same as above but with text links under each icon)
- Scrollable (one row of four icons that scrolls horizontally)
- Scrollable with category names (same as above but with text links under each icon)
- Text only links (shows a grid of text links only)
You can select how you want your categories to display from the Edit Content page in My Account.
If you are a Zazzle Associate that makes money referring people to Zazzle, the information in the Associate Center is very important. That’s why it now has its own tab under My Account! Favorites can now be found under your Account tab.
So…what’s YOUR favorite new feature?