*** The Contest is now closed. Winners Have been announced ***
The trees are going up, there’s holiday cheer in the air, and it’s time for the Zazzle Holiday Ornament Design Contest! We’re looking for great ornament designs that are perfect for adorning your tree, embellishing your home, and spreading holiday spirit. The reward? We will be accepting designs for any of our 7 ornament offerings and the grand prize winner will be walking away with $500! See below for prize information and the details on how to enter the Zazzle Holiday Ornament Contest. Good luck!
PLEASE NOTE: You may only submit ONE entry for this contest and must by a US Resident. Anyone who submits multiple entries or is an international seller will be disqualified!!
How to Enter the Holiday Ornament Contest:
- Create a Zazzle Account (It’s free!)
- Create your Holiday Ornaments here
- “Post for Sale” your Holiday Ornament with the tag zazzleornamentcontest2010 in the Zazzle Marketplace (learn how to tag your product here.)
- You’re done, good luck!
Contest entries must be received by December 2, 2010 at 11:59pm PT
- You may submit one entry for this contest.
- Entries must be received by December 2, 2010 at 11:59pm PT, to be eligible.
- Entries will be judged on uniqueness of design, overall creativity, and best use of the ornament space.
- Entering a contest is done by tagging your product with a specific contest related keyword (or “tag”). If you don’t know how to do this, please read the instructions here. You should also leave a comment under the contest announcement with a link to your product to give it more visibility.
- Contest is for submissions by residents of the USA only. All other entrants will be excluded from the competition. Read the Official Holiday Ornament Contest Rules.