***THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON***
Congratulations are in order… for the hundreds of thousands of soon-to-be graduates! I can’t think of a better way to celebrate and spread the news than with a custom graduation party invitation or announcement! Zazzle offers 7 sizes for invitations and announcements, so get your creative juices flowing and give us your best graduation invitation design. Make sure you make it a template product so that customers can easily put in their own picture and purchase your design! The grand prize winner will be walking away with a $100 Zazzle Gift Certificate and four honorable mentions will also receive $25 Zazzle Gift Certificates. See below for prize information and the details on how to enter the Zazzle Graduation Invitation and Announcement Design Contest. Good luck!
PLEASE NOTE: You may only submit ONE entry for this contest and must by a US Resident to receive the monetary prizes. International members are encouraged to participate and if chosen as the winner or runner-up will receive placement of their winning design on the Graduation Invitations homepage as well as a post in the blog.
Grand Prize = $100 Zazzle Gift Certificate
4 Honorable Mention Prizes = $25 Zazzle Gift Certificate
How to Enter the Graduation Invitation and Announcement Contest:
- Create a Zazzle Account (It’s free!)
- Create your Invitation or Announcement and make sure it is a template product (learn how to make your product a template here).
- “Post for Sale” your Invitation or Announcement with the tag zazzlegradcontest2011 in the Zazzle Marketplace (learn how to tag your product here)
- You’re done, good luck!
Contest entries must be received by April 18, 2011 at 5:00pm PT
- You may submit one entry for this contest.
- Entries must be received by April 18, 2011 at 5:00pm PT, to be eligible.
- Entries will be judged on uniqueness of design, overall creativity, and best use of the invitation space.
- Entering a contest is done by tagging your product with a specific contest related keyword (or “tag”). If you don’t know how to do this, please read the instructions here. You should also leave a comment under the contest announcement with a link to your product to give it more visibility.
- Read the Official Graduation Invitation and Announcement Contest Rules.