*** THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER. THANKS TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON***
Mother’s Day is on the horizon, and everyone wants to show their mom just how much she means to them. So…our newest design contest is a Mother’s Day Card contest to see who can create the most sentimental and unique card for mom this year. Make sure you make it a template product so that customers can easily customize and purchase your design! The grand prize winner will be walking away with a $50 Zazzle Gift Certificate and an honorable mention will also receive a $25 Zazzle Gift Certificate. See below for prize information and the details on how to enter the Zazzle Mother’s Day Card Design Contest. Good luck!
PLEASE NOTE: You may only submit ONE entry for this contest and must by a US Resident to receive the monetary prizes. International members are encouraged to participate and if chosen as the winner or runner-up will receive placement of their winning design on the Mother’s Day Card homepage as well as a post in the blog.
Grand Prize = $50 Zazzle Gift Certificate
Honorable Mention Prize = $25 Zazzle Gift Certificate
How to Enter the Graduation Invitation and Announcement Contest:
- Create a Zazzle Account (It’s free!)
- Create your Mother’s Day Card and make sure it is a template product (Click here to learn how to make a template product).
- “Post for Sale” your Invitation or Announcement with the tag zazzlemothersdaycontest2011 in the Zazzle Marketplace (learn how to tag your product here)
- You’re done, good luck!
Contest entries must be received by April 25, 2011 at 5:00pm PT
- You may submit one entry for this contest.
- Entries must be received by April 25, 2011 at 5:00pm PT, to be eligible.
- Entries will be judged on uniqueness of design, overall creativity, and best use of the card space.
- Entering a contest is done by tagging your product with a specific contest related keyword (or “tag”). If you don’t know how to do this, please read the instructions here. You should also leave a comment under the contest announcement with a link to your product to give it more visibility.
- Read the Official Mother’s Day Card Contest Rules.