*** THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER. THANKS TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON***
It’s time for Father’s Day, and what says Father’s Day more than a tie?? So give us your best tie designs that you know any dad would love. You can also make it a template product so that customers can easily customize and purchase your design! The grand prize winner will be walking away with a $50 Zazzle Gift Certificate and an honorable mention will also receive a $25 Zazzle Gift Certificate. See below for prize information and the details on how to enter the Zazzle Father’s Day Tie Design Contest. Good luck!
PLEASE NOTE: You may only submit ONE entry for this contest and must by a US Resident to receive the monetary prizes. International members are encouraged to participate and if chosen as the winner or runner-up will receive placement of their winning design on the Father’s Day Tie homepage as well as a post in the blog.
Grand Prize = $50 Zazzle Gift Certificate
Honorable Mention Prize = $25 Zazzle Gift Certificate
How to Enter the Father’s Day Tie Contest:
- Create a Zazzle Account (It’s free!)
- Create your Father’s Day Tie and make it a template product if you want it to be easily customizable (Click here to learn how to make a template product).
- “Post for Sale” your Tie with the tag zazzlefathersdaycontest2011 in the Zazzle Marketplace (learn how to tag your product here)
- You’re done, good luck!
Contest entries must be received by May 30, 2011 at 11:59pm PT
- You may submit one entry for this contest.
- Entries must be received by May 30, 2011 at 11:59pm PT, to be eligible.
- Entries will be judged on uniqueness of design, overall creativity, and best use of the tie space.
- Entering a contest is done by tagging your product with a specific contest related keyword (or “tag”). If you don’t know how to do this, please read the instructions here. You should also leave a comment under the contest announcement with a link to your product to give it more visibility.
- Read the Official Fathers’s Day Tie Contest Rules.