*** THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER! THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED***
The air is getting colder, the leaves are changing colors, and pumpkins abound! That means that Halloween is just around the corner. To celebrate this ghoulish holiday as well as our recent launch of Case-Mate cases for the iPhone, iPod Touch, Blackberry, and Android, we are hosting a design contest! These lightweight and stylish cases are the perfect medium for your designs… especially your Halloween themed designs, so give us your spookiest, scariest, ghostliest, Halloween Case-Mate case design for your chance to win a brand new iPhone 4S. Yep, you heard that right; the grand prize winner will be receiving a not-even-out-in-stores iPhone 4S. Two honorable mentions will also receive $25 Zazzle Gift Certificates. See below for prize information and the details on how to enter the Zazzle Halloween Case-Mate Design Contest. Good luck!
PLEASE NOTE: You may only submit ONE entry for this contest and must by a US Resident to receive the monetary prizes. International members are encouraged to participate and if chosen as the winner or runner-up will receive placement of their winning design on a Case-Mate cases page as well as a post in the blog.
Grand Prize = iPhone 4S
Honorable Mention Prizes = $25 Zazzle Gift Certificate
How to Enter the Halloween Case-Mate Contest:
- Create a Zazzle Account (It’s free!)
Create an Entry: You may submit a design for any of the new Case-Mate products, just make sure it is Case-Mate and that your design is tagged appropriately. Only one entry will be allowed per person!iPhone4 - Create an iPhone4 ID Case | Create an iPhone4 Barely There Case | Create an iPhone4 Tough CaseiPod Touch - Create an iPod Touch Case
- “Post for Sale” your Case with the tag zazzlehalloweencasecontest2011 in the Zazzle Marketplace (learn how to tag your product here)
- You’re done, good luck!
- View Entries
Contest entries must be received by October 20, 2011 at 11:59pm PT View Entries
- You may submit one entry for this contest.
- Entry must be a Case-Mate case product.
- Entries must be received by October 20, 2011 at 11:59pm PT, to be eligible.
- Entries will be judged on uniqueness of design, overall creativity, and best use of the case space.
- Entering a contest is done by tagging your product with a specific contest related keyword (or “tag”). If you don’t know how to do this, please read the instructions here. You should also leave a comment under the contest announcement with a link to your product to give it more visibility.
- Read the Official Halloween Case-Mate Case Contest Rules.