*** THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER! THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED***
If you haven’t entered our Halloween Case-Mate Design Contest, now is almost your last chance! The entry submission period ends tomorrow, October 20th at 11:59 PM PST, so don’t delay!
NOTE: For anyone that has tried to submit a design but is still having problems with their entry showing up on the entry page – We sincerely apologize for any technical issues! If you leave a comment (or have already left a comment) on the blog, we assure you that you entry will still be considered in the judging!
PLEASE NOTE: You may only submit ONE entry for this contest and must by a US Resident to receive the monetary prizes. International members are encouraged to participate and if chosen as the winner or runner-up will receive placement of their winning design on a Case-Mate cases page as well as a post in the blog.
Grand Prize = iPhone 4S
Honorable Mention Prizes = $25 Zazzle Gift Certificate
How to Enter the Halloween Case-Mate Contest:
- Create a Zazzle Account (It’s free!)
Create an Entry: You may submit a design for any of the new Case-Mate products, just make sure it is Case-Mate and that your design is tagged appropriately. Only one entry will be allowed per person!iPhone4 - Create an iPhone4 ID Case | Create an iPhone4 Barely There Case | Create an iPhone4 Tough CaseiPod Touch - Create an iPod Touch Case
- “Post for Sale” your Case with the tag zazzlehalloweencasecontest2011 in the Zazzle Marketplace (learn how to tag your product here)
- You’re done, good luck!
- View Entries
Contest entries must be received by October 20, 2011 at 11:59pm PT View Entries
- You may submit one entry for this contest.
- Entry must be a Case-Mate case product.
- Entries must be received by October 20, 2011 at 11:59pm PT, to be eligible.
- Entries will be judged on uniqueness of design, overall creativity, and best use of the case space.
- Entering a contest is done by tagging your product with a specific contest related keyword (or “tag”). If you don’t know how to do this, please read the instructions here. You should also leave a comment under the contest announcement with a link to your product to give it more visibility.
- Read the Official Halloween Case-Mate Case Contest Rules.