We know that many of you have been extremely excited by the new image sharing site, Pinterest! We love it as well, and wanted to create a fun St. Patrick’s Day themed challenge that incorporates both Zazzle and Pinterest.
A Little Info about Pinterest
Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that allows users to organize and share images that they find on the internet. You can create your own boards for any topic you can think of, pin images to those boards, and browse pinboards created by others. Once you create an account, you can add the Pin-It Button to your Bookmarks Bar which will allow you to easily “Pin” any image from any page on the web to one of your pinboards.
St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, so show off that Irish pride (everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, right?) by joining in our Pinterest Challenge for your chance to win a $100 Zazzle Gift Certificate! Here is how it works:
- Create a pinboard with the title “My Favorite St. Patrick’s Day T-shirts”.
- Pin your favorite St. Patrick’s Day T-shirt designs to your board! You can pin as many designs as you’d like, but make sure that at least 10 of them are from Zazzle! (You can definitely add more than 10.)
- Send an email to email@example.com with the Subject Line: “St. Patrick’s Day Pinterest Challenge” containing a link to your pinboard.
- That’s it! Have fun with it and feel free to browse other people’s pinboards!
- 1 Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Zazzle Gift Certificate and their pinboard featured on the Zazzle Blog
- 4 additional winners will receive $25 Zazzle Gift Certificates
All entries must be received by Sunday March 4th at 11:59PST and a winner will be announced by Wednesday March 7th.