One of the most anticipated product releases of the year has arrived! Zazzle, in partnership with Case-Mate, is adding to this historic moment by having the first custom iPhone 5 cases available! To celebrate this beautiful gadget (that many of us will be dreaming about), we are hosting an iPhone 5 Case Design Contest. The theme of this contest will be “5” so show us your best design that incorporates the number 5, 5 of something, or just the spirit of 5! The Grand Prize winner will be walking away with $200 and a copy of their winning Case. Two honorable mentions will also receive $25 Zazzle Gift Certificates. See below for prize information and the details on how to enter the Zazzle iPhone 5 Case Design Contest. Good luck!
PLEASE NOTE: You may only submit ONE entry for this contest and must by a US Resident to receive the monetary prizes. International members are encouraged to participate and if chosen as the winner or runner-up will receive placement of their winning design on a Case-Mate cases page as well as a post in the blog.
Grand Prize = $200 and a copy of your winning case
Honorable Mention Prizes = $25 Zazzle Gift Certificate
How to Enter the iPhone 5 Case Contest:
- Create a Zazzle Account (It’s free!)
Create your iPhone 5 case:You must submit a design for the new Case-Mate Barely There iPhone 5 case product. Only one entry will be allowed per person!
- “Post for Sale” your Case with the tag zazzleiphone5casecontest in the Zazzle Marketplace (learn how to tag your product here)
- You’re done, good luck!
Contest entries must be received by September 25, 2012 at 11:59pm PT
- You may submit one entry for this contest.
- Entry must be a Case-Mate iPhone 5 case product.
- Entries must be received by September 25, 2012 at 11:59pm PT, to be eligible.
- Entries will be judged on uniqueness of design, overall creativity, and best use of the case space.
- Entering a contest is done by tagging your product with a specific contest related keyword (or “tag”). If you don’t know how to do this, please read the instructions here. You should also leave a comment under the contest announcement with a link to your product to give it more visibility.
- Read the Official iPhone 5 Case Contest Rules.