Wedding season will be here before we know it, and we’re here to help you with a style forecast of the hottest wedding trends for this year. First up, we’ll take a look at the colors brides will be clamoring for, as well as the most popular styles for all of the paper products that help pull together the perfect wedding day.
One of the most important wedding decisions that is crucial to the feel of the entire celebration is picking the wedding colors. Here are some hints to get you started on creating perfectly coordinated products in this year’s top colors:
- Let the experts lead the way! Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2014 is Radiant Orchid
- Go bright and beautiful with shades of bright aqua, cool teal, or soft minty green
- Pinks and peaches are perfect for a soft and pretty feel. Pair it with light neutrals, warm greens, or soft blues for the perfect accent.
- Keep it classy with a simple, modern black and white motif
- Navy blue is an ideal partner for brighter colors like pink, green or yellow. Sneak in a light gray for a broad palette with endless possibilities.
Color isn’t the only way to set the tone for the Big Day. It’s all about personal style! We’ve already seen some great designs like chevron, damask and stripes – but that’s not all. Get your creative juices flowing even more with these invitation style trends for the season:
- There’s no school like the old school! Include vintage accents for timeless invitations.
- For a more down-home feel, you can’t go wrong with rustic touches like burlap and lace.
- Get glitzy with gold and glitter elements for an invitation that really shines
Invitation colors and styles are just the tip of the iceberg. We already offer some great invitation options such as rounded corners, and we’re looking to add even more fun stuff to the world of Zazzle paper products in the near future. Keep an eye out for additional paper options, and more!
Hopefully this has helped kick start your own design creativity! If you’re hungry for more, never fear. We’ll be back with Part 2 soon!