We’ve already covered the hottest new trends for wedding colors and invitation styles, but it’s not just about the paper – it’s about the people! This week, we’ll take a look at new and fun options for a fun final fling before the ring, and the perfect thank you gifts for the friends and family that help make it all happen.
Here are some great ideas for Zazzle products that take the average bachelor or bachelorette party to the next level. Get inspired to help the Maid of Honor and Best Man earn their titles!
Bachelorette Party: Girls’ Night Out
- Coordinate classy wristlets with just enough room for going out essentials
- Get the party started with sneaky and sassy flasks
- Add a personalized necklace to complete the Girls’ Night outfit
Bachelor Party: Game Night
- Place your bets with a set of personalized poker chips
- Get the games started with a set of Bicycle playing cards
- Up the ante with a man cave-worthy dartboard
Think outside the (gift) box to create thoughtful and useful gifts for a wedding’s supporting cast.
- Switching to sandals by the end of the night can help save busy bridesmaids’ aching feet
- Cute candy tins add a personalized sugary pick-me-up to a wedding day survival kit
- Handy pocket journals are just right for jotting down last-minute wedding to-do’s, or collecting wedding memories
- Unique and personalized watches add the perfect finishing touch to a groomsman’s duds
- Flasks can make portable beverages fun or fancy or anything inbetween
- Portable speakers make for perfect parties before and after the main event
The sky is the limit! Get creative and you’re sure to find even more Zazzle products that make for meaningful and original wedding day additions.