We are so excited to start a brand new chapter for Zazzle and our community of artists, shoppers, and creative people all over the world! This new blog adds many new features including better categorization and improved search functionality. Now it’s even easier for you to find the blog posts that you’re looking for!
We want to continue to give you news and updates plus our perspective from the Zazzle headquarters here in Redwood City, California. And of course we will continue to share fun perspectives from our manufacturing facilities in San Jose, California.
Plus, the new blog format works even better on mobile devices and tablets so you can get your Zazzle news on the go. We’ve posted some of our favorite blog posts from the past (because we just couldn’t let go!). For example-
- For designers and our community of artists and makers, we’ll always give you shout-outs and tips and tricks
- For shoppers who want creative ideas, we’ve got the awesomely creative DIY section – this one might be our personal favorite
- And for insider perspectives on what it’s like working here (not limited to the cute dogs who come to work every day), check out inside Zazzle – we have some great ideas to share
- For everyone who wants to know the latest updates, you can read about launches and happenings in the news section – like brand new partner stores
- For the shoppers, we’ve assembled our take on the most popular product picks with suggestions on themes, styles and trends – like the hottest new colors and patterns
You can bookmark this site, you can subscribe by email, you can leave us comments or even share on social media. Let’s start this new chapter together!