Teacher Appreciation Day is Tuesday, May 5. Lucky for you, Zazzle has smart gift ideas to help you be head of the class.
- “Orange You Glad It’s Almost Summer?” Gift Basket. One of the perks of being a teacher is summer vacation—remind him or her that a glorious three months off is just around the corner with an “Orange You Glad It’s Almost Summer” themed gift basket. Throw in some orange-flavored juice, tea or candies and you’re golden.
- Personalized Water Bottle. Customize a water bottle and attach a little note that reads: “It’s so refreshing to have a great teacher like you.”
- Enough said.
- Cake Pops. These will definitely make you teacher’s pet—and he or she may even share with the class.
- Teacher Survival Kit. Fill a cute bag or basket with teacher essentials like pens, pencils, a coffee mug, post-it notes and magnets. Personalize it by using his or her last name or first initial.
- A Personalized Candy Jar. Fill it with candy or baked goods. Once it’s empty, they can either refill it with their favorite treats or use it to store school supplies.
- Personalized Coffee Mug. Take this traditional teacher gift one step further by filling it with a gift card to a local coffee shop or with a bag of coffee beans or hot chocolate.
- A Scarf. Help her make a statement—and stay warm—with this chic scarf.
- Help him or her tune out the world with headphones. This is a particularly great gift idea for a music teacher. Attach a note that says “Thanks for being a great listener” or “You rock.”
10. Travel Accessories. Send him or her off for the summer in style with luggage tags and passport holders.
We guarantee you’ll score an A+ for creativity!