Today, we’d like to announce our new Wanelo Graduation Contest!
We’re looking for you to create a Wanelo collection titled “Graduate with Zazzle” in which you add at least 5 Zazzle products to your collection along with other products to show awesome Graduation ideas. Graduate with Zazzle style and decorate your party with buttons, custom gum, chocolates, and more! Five lucky participants will receive $50 Zazzle gift certificates at the end of the contest.
We’ve made some new social sharing tools more accessible so now it’s easier than ever to add your products to Wanelo and other social networks ! Check them out to the left of the product image:
To get started, check out our sample Graduate with Zazzle Wanelo collection:
To enter simply:
1. Follow the Zazzle store on Wanelo
To create a collection, first click on your profile icon, then click on “+ New Collection”.
3. Add at least 5 Zazzle products to your collection and tag each item #ZazzleGrad
4. Fill out this form to submit your collection
Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: “Graduate with Zazzle” Contest is open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico), eighteen (18) years old and older at the time of entry and residents of Canada (other than Quebec), Belgium, Japan, Switzerland and the United Kingdom twenty-one (21) years old or older at the time of entry. . Employees of Zazzle.com as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
- Timing: The Contest begins on April 24th at 12:00 a.m. PST and ends on May 8th 2015 at 5:00 p.m. PST.
- How to Enter:
Need inspiration? Check out our Graduation Ideas page.
Hand-print your first and last name, email address, mailing address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number (including area code) and date of birth on a 3″x 5″ card, and mail it in a stamped envelope, hand printed, to: Zazzle Inc., Attn: Zazzle Inc. Graduate with Zazzle, 1800 Seaport Blvd., Redwood City, CA 94063. (“Mail-in Entry”). All Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by May 6th 2015 and received by May 8th , 2015 to be eligible.
- Selection: The selection of the potential winner is final. Zazzle.com will randomly select the potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period on May 12th, 2015. The potential winner will be notified via email.
Five Prizes: one $50 Zazzle Gift Certificate per prize winner
Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Except where prohibited, the potential winners must execute and return to Zazzle Inc., within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified, a statement of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited, a publicity release in order to claim his/her prize. If a Canadian resident wins a prize, that person must also answer correctly within a 5 minute time period a mathematical skill-testing question without the benefit of any calculating devices before the prize will be awarded.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each winner’s consent to Zazzle.com’s use of winner’s name, likeness, Wanelo account name, and/or submitted photographs for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Zazzle.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. All submissions must be comply with applicable law and may not be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property. Facebook, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Contest. For the avoidance of doubt, any information provided hereunder is provided to Zazzle Inc. and not Facebook, Inc. By accepting any prize, winner agrees that Zazzle Inc., Twitter, and Facebook, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or travel to or from or related to any prize or prize-related activity, or from winner’s participation in the Contest.
- Winner Announcement: For a winner announcement, visit blog.zazzle.com. The winner will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
- Limitations of Liability. Zazzle Inc. is not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage due entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software, or the Instagram, Twitter or Facebook service, as applicable; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any Web site or service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or from downloading any material from Zazzle Inc.’s Web site(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Zazzle Inc., a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Zazzle Inc.’s Web site by a hypertext link.
- Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant, Zazzle Inc. in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions. All federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. Exclusive venue for any claim hereunder shall be the state courts located within the County of San Mateo, Northern California or federal courts located within the County of Santa Clara, California. Zazzle Inc. will monitor all entries to ensure compliance with the rules governing the Sweepstakes.
© 2015 Zazzle Inc. All rights reserved.