Designers, ’tis the season – for showing off all of your best card designs in preparation for sending holiday cheer with the 2015 Holiday Card Design Contest!
- Create a suite of coordinating products on Zazzle.com featuring your best designs for holiday sendables. You can include as many different matching products as you’d like, but you must design these 4 coordinating product types in order to enter:
- Create a Collection including these 4 coordinating products. Once your Collection is created, add the special tag “2015CardContest” (all one word) to enter. Do this by navigating to your Collections, clicking “Edit” for the appropriate Collection, and entering “2015CardContest” in the tag section. Don’t forget to hit “Done” to save!
- That’s it! As long as you have at least the 4 required products above and have used the tag for your Collection, your Collection will be considered entered into our challenge. Feel free to add more coordinating designs to fill out your Collection as you’d like!
For more details and FAQs, check out our page here!
1st Prize: $2,500
2nd Prize: $1,000
3rd Prize: $500
Editor’s Picks (10): $100 Zazzle gift codes
Stumped on where to start? Here are some ideas to get those creative juices flowing:
- Generic holiday greetings
- New Year’s
- Business / Corporate
- Photo templates
- Use high-quality template photos to which you own rights
- Diverse subjects
- Baby photos
- Pet photos
- Unconventional (Friends, “selfies”, roommates, work teams)
- Designs that utilize our invitation style shapes
- Hand lettering
- Floral / Foliage patterns
Submit your best by September 20, 2015!
Find our full Terms and Conditions for this contest here.
We can’t wait to see your holiday cheer!
As you’re creating any holiday designs and products for the upcoming season, don’t forget to set your royalty rate at 15% or below to be considered for Zazzle promotions and features!