In 1919, US President Woodrow Wilson declared November 11 as Veterans Day – a day to honor American veterans of all wars. Here at Zazzle, we’re proud to partner with our armed forces with official stores for our different military branches:
What’s even better about these stores is that any Zazzle Designer can join in! With Veterans Day a little over a month away, we’d love for our Designers to get inspired in advance to support our veterans and submit their best designs to these official FanMerch stores.
FanMerch is a little different process than publishing products directly to your own stores. Here’s how to get started:
1. Read the rules for each store carefully. Here are the rules for the US Army store, the US Air Force store, the US Marines store, and the US Navy store.
2. Choose a product. Here are the lists of approved products for the US Army store, the US Air Force store, the US Marines store, and the US Navy store.
3. Add your design and the appropriate Legal Line as detailed in the store’s rules. (See step 1!)
4. Tag & Post for Sale. To submit your design to the FanMerch store, you’ll need to add the appropriate tag to your product so it can be reviewed and approved for sale. Here are the corresponding official tags for each store:
- US Army: USARMYFANMERCH
- US Air Force: USAIRFORCEFANMERCH
- US Marines: USMARINESFANMERCH
- US Navy: USNAVYFANMERCH
A few more things to note as you design for our armed forces FanMerch stores:
• Please make sure to set the royalty rate for any armed forces FanMerch product to 10%
• Make sure you follow the trademarks agreements and acceptable content guidelines listed in the Rules & Regulations. If not, your item will not be approved.
We look forward to seeing your support for all of our troops to get ready for Veterans Day!