One of our newest options for dapper duds in custom style is our new cut-and-sew men’s necktie. With three different sizes (skinny, medium and wide) and three different design areas (font, back and neck) on each tie, the possibilities for dressing up your dress clothes are endless!
Here are some quick tips to help you get started when designing these new ties:
- These are full cut and sew ties, meaning we print on the fabric before sewing the ties. Each tie is custom made on demand when ordered!
- Please be aware that the size of design elements in your print may change depending on which design area of the tie you’ve added the design to, unless you download the guide files below and use them to upload your design.
- There are 3 different design areas on this tie. Don’t forget about the neck!
- These ties are printed using digital sublimation, meaning white design elements will not be printed, and the original fabric color (white) will come through
- To ensure quality printing, make sure images have at least 100 pixels per inch of resolution
- Be aware that the design area increases with the width of the tie. If your design goes to the edge on a skinny tie, and a customer orders it as a wide tie, there will be added white space as the new design area is a larger space. Likewise if you design a wide tie, and a customers orders a skinny tie, the edge of your design will be cut off due to the smaller design area. Depending on your design, make sure you are aware of the safety and bleed lines.
For even more tips, check out this video:
Get started designing your own custom tie here. Enjoy!