The new year is well underway, and we’re excited to keep looking ahead! One of our resolutions for the new year is to renew our popular Arts and Posters experience by offering customers all sorts of fresh, new designs.
Of the many trends we have noticed in the realm of personalized prints, using personal photos to create custom art is one of the biggest. As our customers start thinking of spring cleaning and upgrading their home décor, we think now is the perfect time to make the most of this fun trend. We are hoping to make this a winning season by combining your fabulous designs and unique templates with our technical expertise in printing on many sizes and premium materials. To help inspire you, we’ve collected some ideas for themes that we see performing well on Zazzle.
1. Couples: Love is always in the air for those who have found their better half. And what better than to be able to preserve those precious love-filled moments in the form of art? Designs with templates for wedding vows and dates, customizable love quote typography as well as stylized template shapes to fill in with personal pictures should be perfect for all those couples seeking to show that love is an art!
2. Babies and Kids: The apple of their eyes, their prized possessions – parents will always cherish the memories of their little ones. Let’s help them immortalize these moments with delicate patterns, whimsical illustrations and beautiful templates to showcase their favorite snapshots. Everything from birth measurements, birthdays to their first day at school – all tell a unique and special story.
3. Family: Home is where the heart is! A collage of family photos makes for a great housewarming present as well as a great piece of art. Think about creating designs that customers can use to capture these moments one picture at a time.
4. Monograms: Make any product a meaningful family possession with monograms. Very much a fashion statement still, people love putting monograms on everything, including wall art! How will you make your monogram stand out?
5. Collage: Travel, celebrations or the year gone by, collage-style posters help capture key moments in a fun and creative fashion. Get creative with templates that inspire customers to turn their vacation photos and other cherished memories into art.
Some other things to keep in mind as you’re dreaming up your next great art or poster design:
1. Designs that stand out to our editors will be featured– be sure to get your designs published ASAP!
2. Make sure your templates are easy to use for your customers. We even recommend trying it out on your own as if you were a customer to see!
3. Please tag your designs using “2016arttrends”. This will make it easier for us to find and feature your awesome designs.
We can’t wait to see your designs that are sure to bring customers a whole new design experience on Zazzle!