Let’s talk about getting more ‘bang for the buck.’ Let’s say you have a design on a poster and it’s done really well in the marketplace; here’s how to extend your product offerings by putting that design quickly and easily across all products within ‘Custom Art and Posters.’
Here are the steps:
- Go to your store where you sell the product you want to extend across other products.
- Click on the ‘Statistics’ drop down arrow and select what will help you identify your top designs.
- Select ‘Sort’ so the top items come to the top.
- Click on the product with the design you want to copy over to a new product type.
- Click on the ‘Customize It’ button
- Click on the ‘Edit’ button and select ‘Copy’
- Open a new browser window with a blank of the new product type in it.
- Click Edit and then select Paste (You may need to refresh the page or select ‘Clear side.’)
- Viola! Your design has been moved to a new product! Now go ahead and click on ‘Post for Sale’ to publish your new product.
We’re encouraging you to do this because we want you to further succeed with designs that have already proven successful and have you put those on products that you may not have thought about that are similar in type. We continue to advocate for quality over quantity.
Thank you, as always, for all the talent you bring to the designer community.