UPDATE: The winners for this contest were chosen. If you were a winner then we contacted you via email with the following subject line: “November Referral Contest Winner”
Thank you everyone for your participation!
Calling all Designers and Associates! This November, we’re inviting you to join our referral contest and enter for a chance to win one of five prizes.
How it works:
Earn as many referrals as you can between 12:00 AM November 1st, 2016 and November 30th, 2016 11:59 PM by sharing links on your blog, website or social media sites with your Associate ID (referral code) attached. To retrieve your Associate ID (referral code) click here; to learn more about creating referral links click here.
You must submit your Associate ID to this form in order to be considered for one of the prizes.
At the end of the contest period, you will be placed in one of five prize tiers based on the number of referrals you have earned. One random winner will be chosen per prize tier.
Holiday Referral Contest Prize Tiers
Tier 1: 300+ referrals = $500 prize
Tier 2: 150 – 299 referrals = $375 prize
Tier 3: 100 – 149 referrals = $250 prize
Tier 4: 50 – 99 referrals = $125 prize
Tier 5: 1-49 referrals = $25 prize
Find our full Terms and Conditions for this contest here.
- Who can participate? All Zazzle Designers and Associates are welcome to participate.
- How do I enter the contest? Click here to enter your Associate ID and submit your contest entry.
- If I participated in the October Referral Contest, do I need to submit my information in this new form? Yes, you need to submit your information in the November Referral Contest form.
- Where can I find my Associate ID? You can find your Associate ID in the Associates section of your Zazzle account.
Need some more information about creating links, promoting Zazzle and finding helpful promotional tools? Take a look at the links below.
- 3 Tips for Creating Referral Links
- Zazzle Associate Banners
- Designer & Associate Handbook
- Associate Updates Sign-up Form
- Tips & Tricks for Designers & Associates
If you have questions, please post a comment on this blog post and we will contact you via email with a response.
Join the fun and start referring today!