We may have entered the digital age, but paper isn’t going anywhere. Paper was invented over 2000 years ago, and we’re still finding new and exciting ways to use it!
We recently launched 3 new paper product types:
Folded Card Examples
If you look at the three different product types quickly, you may think they are all the same thing, but they each have some differences:
- The use case is different for each one. Breaking Folded Cards apart into 3 different products will make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for and help your designs for these products surface in search.
- They all live in different departments. The reason is to help breakout each product type so it enables customers to find the products more easily.
- They will be treated differently in the search function. All three products are technically ‘folded cards.’ However, Business Cards and Place Cards are the two most popular uses of folded cards that customers specifically search for, so it was a good idea to break those out from each other.
- Each of the 3 product types offer different paper types. For example, a lot of people tend to want to write on business cards so we didn’t include black paper within that group. Also, the Place Cards will be used largely for wedding designs, so we included the same paper types that we have under invitations to help brides and grooms have matching sets.
Here is some advice on how to correctly publish your designs to the correct products to ensure they can be found:
- Business card designs should go in Folded Business Cards
- Place card designs should go in Folded Place Cards
- Everything else should go in Folded Cards.
Here are some other ways that Folded Cards can be used:
- Place & Escort Cards
- Loyalty Cards
- Appointment Cards
- Display Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Advice Cards
- Hang Tags
- Mini Menus, including wedding menus
- Wedding Enclosure Cards
Feel free to design other card types as well. We don’t want to limit your imagination, but please remember to name and tag your products correctly.
We hope you’re as excited as we are about these new additions!