Let’s face it, finding that perfect gift for your significant other can be stressful at any stage in a relationship. With February approaching quicker than Cupid can say ‘bow and arrow,’ we thought what better way to help all the hopeless romantics out there than to share our top seven tips when buying a Valentine’s Day gift for the man in your life
1. If there’s no denying the chemistry between you, geek out and give him this clever Valentine’s Day card. Nothing says ‘I Love You’ more than a positively-charged card!
2. If you’re in a long-distance relationship and aren’t able to see your loved one as often as you’d like, we have a beautiful selection of canvas prints to help make the distance seem a bit shorter. It’s a thoughtful way to remind each other first thing in the morning and last thing at night how much you love each other!
3. For the sophisticated man, customize a watch to match his personality and style! With thirteen different styles to choose from, you can design an accessory he’ll absolutely love to show off. You can also link to your Instagram with our design tool, so you can choose an image of somewhere you have been together or an important occasion for you both.
4. We all know how popular it is for men to gift their ladies with lingerie these days. Reverse the roles this Valentine’s Day and give him a custom pair of “Love Machine” boxers.
5. If you’ve recently gotten into a new relationship, you might want to avoid all the mushy love hearts and keep it playful for the first Valentine’s Day. This funny mug subtly lets your new boo know you’re into him, just as much as he’s into his beard!
6. If your man loves to look sharp, cufflinks are a fantastic way to jazz up any shirt! These are fully customizable so you can add both of your initials and the very special anniversary date that you share.
7. For long-term relationships, it can be tricky as the years go by to keep surprising your other half. He might not be Jamie Oliver in the kitchen, but if you’d like him to step up his game, we have a great selection of custom aprons for you to choose from! This “Trophy Husband” apron is sure to get him into the kitchen and cooking up a storm.
It’s all about showing the person closest to you how much they really mean. With these tips, we have every faith you will find a gift that will match his personality, style, and interests this Valentine’s Day!