November is the biggest sale month of the year with Black Friday and Cyber Monday getting everyone excited to shop. To keep you motivated with your sharing efforts during this very busy season, we are giving you a chance to win $500 in our November Referral Contest. Check out the details below!
All Zazzle Designers and Associates are welcome to participate.
Tier 1: 250+ referrals = $500 prize
Tier 2: 150 – 249 referrals = $375 prize
Tier 3: 100 – 149 referrals = $250 prize
Tier 4: 50 – 99 referrals = $125 prize
Tier 5: 1-49 referrals = $25 prize
The contest will run from 12:00 AM PST November 1st, 2018 until November 30th, 2018 11:59 PM PST. Winners will be notified and prizes will be awarded on or about January 15th, 2018.*
*Due to our return policy, the date that we announce and award the winners has to be at least 30 days after the conclusion of the contest. A customer can return their purchase for 30 days, and therefore, affect the status of the referral. If an order is canceled or returned, the referral for that order will be canceled and will not be included in the total number of referrals eligible for the prize tiers.
- Earn as many referrals as you can between 12:00 AM PST November 1st, 2018 until November 30th, 2018 11:59 PM PST by sharing Zazzle links on your blog, website or social media sites with your Associate ID (referral code) attached. Click here to retrieve yours.
- Submit your Associate ID to the November Referral Contest form. (In order to be considered for one of the prizes you must submit your Associate ID.)
At the end of the contest period, you will be placed in one of five prize tiers based on the number of referrals you have earned. One random winner will be chosen per prize tier. Review the ‘WHAT’ section to see the tiers and their corresponding prizes.
All eligible referrals will be taken into account, regardless of domain.
Find the full Terms and Conditions for this contest here.
Not familiar with our Associates program or need some tips on how to promote? Take a look at the links below.
- Use our Help Center articles to learn how the Associate Program works, how to create links, and what tools are available to make it easier for you to share your (or other people’s) products.
- Review our Tips & Tricks blog posts to learn about promoting and designing. One of our most recent post gives pointers on using Pinterest to grow your brand.
- Stay organized with this blog post which outlines a calendar for you to follow in your promoting and designing efforts.
We hope to see you join.