Not sure what to do with all the holiday cards you’re collecting this season? I’ve got you covered so your refrigerator doesn’t have to be. In this DIY, I’ll show you how to make a festive wreath and a card display. Two birds, one stone!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Floral Craft Wreaths
- Clothespins (Mini and Regular)
- Glue Gun
Here’s how you do it:
- 1. With a glue gun, apply a thin line of glue from the inner edge to the outer edge. Place a clothespin on top of glue, aligning the back of the clothespin to the inner edge. Press firmly for a few seconds to secure placement.
- 2. Continue the first step until the wreath is completely covered with clothespins.
- 3. Hang on wall with a nail or adhesive strip.
- 4. Add cards and announcements by pushing down on multiple clothespins at once, sliding paper into the clamp of the clothespins.
I just love the simplicity of these modern wreaths. They have the capacity to hold a lot of cards and make holiday greetings pop! I decided to keep the natural wood look for these, but I also think spray painting the clothespins green or a metallic color could be really cool too. The possibilities are endless!
How are you displaying your tidings this year? Let us know in the comments below!
If you try this DIY, please share it with us by using the hashtag #zazzlemade on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.